Carole Ann Johnson Lamper – 1934 – 2019
In Loving Memory
Carole Ann Johnson Lamper, age 85, passed away Friday, July 12, 2019 in West Valley City, Utah. She was born to Lawrence Adolph Johnson and Hedda Mathea Kaalstad Johnson. She graduated from South High in 1952. She married Richard Eugene Lamper on November 8, 1955.
She is survived by her children Larry Lamper, Karen (Bill) Jensen, Jan (Rob) McIntyre, and Thom Lamper. She had nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. A visitation will be held on Tuesday, July 16 from 11:00-1:00 at Valley View Funeral Home located at 4335 W 4100 S in West Valley City, Utah. A grave dedication will follow at 1:30 at Valley View Memorial Park. Please see www.valleyviewfh.com for full obituary. Carole Ann Johnson Lamper Obituary
Each year since 1985, adventurous Pioneers have circled the globe together with their family and friends wearing Santa Claus suits and spreading goodwill while enjoying a truly marvelous experience!
The 2019 Santa Goodwill Tours will be:
- Santo Domingo, DR in association with the Chattooga Foundation for athletes with special needs
- Nice, France
- Punta Arenas, Chile
Bearing small gifts and goodwill, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Visit agencies for those in need of the Santas special brand of goodwill
- Share the spirit of the holiday season with those in need
- Be a part of goodwill events while rewarding themselves with a trip of a lifetime!
InConTra Tours is offering Pioneers a choice of ONE of the following DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES for each tour:
- SUPER SAVER FULL PAYMENT DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY: Send in your application with full payment by check for the basic Santa tour and extension tour(s) on or before January 31, 2019, and receive a $300 per person full payment discount off of the application form price for the basic tour and a $75 discount on any pre and/or post optional extensions.
- FULL PAYMENT DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY: Send in your application with full payment by check for the basic Santa tour and extension tour(s) on or before March 31, 2019, and receive a $150 per person full payment discount off of the application basic tour price and a $25 discount on any pre and/or post optional extensions.
- EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY: Send in your application with a deposit of $500 per person on or before March 31, 2019 and each person in your party will receive an early booking discount of $100 off of the application form price for the basic Santa tour. (Applications received after March 31 will be gladly accepted however at the application form price.)
SPECIAL INCENTIVE TO SPREAD THE WORD: For every brand new Santa you refer that signs up:
- On or before Jan 31, 2019, you will receive a $100 per new Santa credit towards your 2019 Santa tour.
- Between Feb 1 – March 31, 2019 you will receive a $50 per new Santa credit
- After April 1, 2019 you will receive a $25 per new Santa credit.
- If you refer five or more new Santas in 2019, you’ll receive an additional $50 per new Santa credit for all referrals
To sign up go to: www.incontra.com. If you have any questions and/or have friends or organizations that you would like InConTra Tours to contact, please call us at 1-800-338-7673. Be sure to mention that you are a Pioneer!
(International Concepts and Travel)
2023 Vauxhall Road Union, NJ 07083
(800) 338-7673 908 451 8110 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AZ 66 is compiling a recipe book of favorite recipes from our Arizona Pioneers. This will be a fundraiser for our clubs and available through them, the web site, or at luncheons. Please send us your favorite, and include a sentence or two about when you got the recipe or how and when you and your family have prepared it over the years. The book will be available later this year. This can be a great gift or memento for all of us. Reply to this email to attach, or mail a hard copy to AZ 66 Cookbook, 10901 N Shannon Road, Tucson, AZ, 85742. You can also give one to your club officers or at a luncheon.
Come visit our club’s new event pages to see what we have been up to:
Phoenix Thunderbird Event Photos
SATPC Event Photos